Wednesday, April 8, 2009

anticipating spring




I am loving these new spring pieces from jackson, johnston & roe. The idea of a modern day trousseau sounds refreshing, especially these days when clothing is just purchased, worn once, and tossed. I'd like to think that these are pieces I would hold onto for awhile. They remind me of a modern day Katharine Hepburn feeling. Since it seems to want to alternate between snow and sun here in Connecticut, I'll just look at these and think about spring.

2 comments:

  1. they have such pretty prints, too. i've never understood fast, cheap fashion.

    i can't believe it's snowing in CT. i'm hoping to take Leon out for a stroll in an hour in spite of the chill.

    thinking about spring while bundled up in a huge sweater. i really really miss the West Coast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you, Erica. I don't get fast fashion at all. I want to love something enough to keep it forever, not have it disintegrate or throw away.

    I love these items, particularly the middle coat and the shorts outfit at the top.

    ReplyDelete